LottoGo | These are the 6 reasons you have to try them out
Special Deal for 2 Lottery Bets
10 SCRATCHCARDS FREE
- Payment options : credit and debit cards.
- Customer support : Contact form, email, and live chat
- Available languages : English, Zhongguo, Deutsch, Suomen/Finish, Polski/Polish, Russian, Svenska/Swedish.
- Trustpilot score: Great
- Number of lotteries: 23
- Mobile app: Yes
- Ticket Scan: No
World Lottery Club (WLC) is a brand I’m no stranger to. It is considered one of the leading websites in the lottery betting – placing a wager or bet, on the winning number of a lottery draw – niche. To keep up with times – web technology is ever-evolving – and players flavor, WLC made a complete transformation and came up with an all-new lottery platform under a newly registered brand name LottoGo, which I review just below.
It’s a complete upgrade to what you came to expect from a leading lottery website. The brand officially launched on June 20th, 2018. however, I had a go at it beforehand so have a unique perspective of how far it has gone. Whenever a review aspect needs some more background or time, I update it on an on-going basis. Just as with many other reviews.
I welcome players who want to jump right in and enjoy exclusive and time-limited offers to do so.
This Is Why You Want To Give LottoGo a Try
Before we dive in and list all the features of LottoGo, here are a few reasons to try them out:
- Have an excellent reputation among real lottery players
- Offer syndicate shares in addition to tickets
- Offer scratchcards, games, and live games in addition to lottery tickets and syndicates
- Licenses and regulated by four (!) gambling authorities: Jersey Gambling Commission, UK Gambling Commission, Irish National Excise Licence Office, and Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission
- Reward their players with generous promotions
- Developed an iOS app for loyal customers
When I reviewed LottoGo, just as I did with WLC and all other brands, I considered these aspects:
- Lotteries and software – what lotteries they offer? And using which platform?
- Platform support – How consistent is the experience on different devices? Is it a positive UX?
- Promotions – What bonuses are offered to lottery players?
- Banking – Which payment methods are supported?
- Customer support – What means are there for users to reach CS? How available is LottoGo through these channels?
- Legitimacy – Security and reputation? Is it safe for a visitor to play at LottoGo?
Lottery Games LottoGo Is Offering
I have played WLC’s platform and reviewed it carefully, this new one seems great, but I will definitely give it a closer look since it should be the next evolutionary step. In the last couple of years, it has the time to properly mature. Visually and technically, it is promising.
The LottoGo platform provides excellent software support with a responsive framework and HTML5 games support too. The brand also offers various table games, slot games, and keno games. The gaming software providers that power them are QuickSpin, Playson, Microgaming, and Red Tiger Gaming. The technology that makes this online lottery brand secure is the SSL technology and it is registered duly with the Annexio. Moreover, the applicability of the testing tools also secures the players from witnessing any kind of unsafe content too.
In terms of languages, there are several supported. Some are not common. English, Zhongguo, Deutsch, Suomen/Finish, Polski/Polish, Russian, Svenska/Swedish.
Platforms LottoGo Is Supporting
Mobile was always a strong point for these guys, and so it is now. Each platform’s UI is tailored to users’ needs with no unnecessary elements. This is making the experience clean and intuitive. I would call it effortless. The stunning graphics and the navigable website not only work great on the PC or Laptop devices but also on the mobile devices. The user interface is quite good that makes it fully responsive to the user’s tablets and Smartphones. The games are available on Android and iOS devices and players can operate through the browser easily.
Promotions LottoGo Is Offering Its Players
I am wishing LottoGo to keep their special offer of 2 lottery bets + 10 SCRATCHCARDS FREE. This was an attractive offer when WLC gave it to my players, and it would be attractive just as much if LottoGo keep it. Moreover, under their promotional offers, they are providing 15% discount on 10 scratchcards that the players have bought from the site. Other than this, there are many welcome promotions, VIP, Subscription and other types of promotions provided to the players. Below are some of the features included under the promotional offers:
- Under the Welcome Promotion, the players receive free bets but for that, they have to place one bet in order to be eligible for this promotional offer. The number of bets will be stated through promotional offers on the website.
- The players who are opting for the Subscription promotion will be able to receive ‘free draw’ on their purchased bets. This offer is only limited to the first purchase, made by the player and not on their further purchases.
- The VIP Promotions are available for the players who are 18 years and above. For availing the prizes under this kind of promotion, the players need to stake £5. This will help them to gain only one entry into the prize draw. Even unlimited entries are permitted on a weekly basis to win the prizes. Here, the bonus funds won by the players can only be achieved after fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- The Scratchcards Prize Draw includes only the selected players. Here, the players have to provide one review on the site of LottoGo. The player who will be picked on a random basis with a selection of their review will receive a fix number of scratchcards as a prize.
Payment Methods LottoGo Is Accepting
LottoGo accepts a variety of credit and debit cards. It includes a various deposit and withdrawal payment options like the Visa Credit and Debit Card, Bank Transfer and the MasterCard. The withdrawals for games are processed by the site within 24 hours of time for the verified players.
Customer Support Channels
There is an easy to navigate and query FAQ page. It is categorized for convenience, and these categories really do group issues to cover each extensively.
For anyone looking to reach customer support, there is a Contact Us form with a promise of a reasonable Service Level Agreement (SLA) of one day. More competing brands should state their expected reply time frame, just so their players would know when they should expect a resolution to their issue. Even the players can reach out to the site representative through their E-Mail support via email@example.com.
The working hours of customer support representatives are from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday. They are closed on weekends and other Bank holidays too.
Is LottoGo legit or fraud? We Gave It a Closer Look
Each review of an online lottery agent’s website is comprised of several review aspects. Each review aspect is weighted in when its time to give an overall score, but lottery players are different, and so are their private considerations when they need to pick the next brand of lottery to play at. For this reason, knowing that the overall score might not suit those who just want to know if it’s safe to play at a specific brand or not, I also try to cover the security aspect in greater detail separately.
These are the review aspects I consider for the Legit Score:
- Valid license and ownership
- Service (betting or ticket carrier)
- Known real-life winners
- Relevant feedback from real-life players
- Suspicious technology used on the site
LottoGo is a complete revamp and re-brand of a well-known lottery website called WLC (World Lottery Club) that I reviewed its legitimacy some time ago. It officially launched on June 20th 2018. And had since grown in popularity and unsolicited reviews affirm that.
License and ownership
Just as WLC, LottoGo is owned and operated by Annexio Limited. The company based in the Isle of Man, as does many other betting related operations, and is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. If you look closely at the regulator’s website, you’ll see Annexio owners several other gaming brands – all are lottery related. Choosing to issue a license with the UK comes with a stamp of approval that means meeting some very strict rules and regulations and having greater transparency. All are very strong indications for legitimacy. Also, since receiving its license in 2011 there were no recorded sanctions.
Annexio Gambling Commission summary
Type of service
LoggoGo, and all other of Annexio’s brands, is a lotto betting website. This means players are making a wager, or placing a bet, on the winning numbers of a specific lottery draw. LottoGo are not purchasing actual tickets against the wager, but use an insurance company to cover the win in case the amount is substancial. This is why the service is called lottery betting, as opposed to a lottery carrier service. This means LottoGo can accept wagers up to minutes before the actual lottery draw, offer any prize (boost low jackpots for example), and also, offer side games and bets – scratchcards and other instant win games.
WLC renamed their page on Trust Pilot to LottoGo. The feedback from real players is very positive and I’m impressed with their attention to criticism and any complaint. With more than 6,000 different reviews, the brand’s score is GREAT. Not an easy feat. LottoGo was expected to keep the same service standard and receive the same feedback given to WLC, and it succeeded in doing so. What I personally love most is the LottoGo is quick to respond and address any issue raised on Trust Pilot and other 3rd party service review websites. There will always be players who are unhappy and their willingness to address any issue in public is remarkable. Well done!
LoggoGo’s platform is an ever-evolving one. They keep adding features and game types, something that gives extra incentive to stay with them. In terms of security, the website uses an SSL certificate that is issued by CloudFlare (see the results on SSL Shopper) – it is always good to see the name of the owner matching on all sources. In terms of intent and record, using a number of testing tools, there were no indications of fraud or any malicious and unsafe content. Annexio is taking the needed precautions to keep its players safe from harm.
It is not every day I revisit a high profile brand I first reviewed before it even launched. This page will continue to follow LottoGo regularly in the weeks and months to come. The LottoGo gains the score of 9/10 from the industry experts who find the brand as justifiable and trustworthy alike its sister brands.
Moreover, the company that operates and owns it i.e. Annexio is known for its legit policies as they take important steps to keep the financial and personal information of their users safe and secure. They do it with the use of encryption technology. They even offer remarkable promotional offers on a weekly basis that players can find on their marketing site. The jackpot promotions can help the players to win a good amount of money and their payment and withdrawal options are easily applicable.
Pros / Cons
- A brand new lottery platform that is exclusive to LottoGo.
- New brand name, but same trustworthy reputation.
- Exceptional player support – payment methods and languages.
- An attractive offer for new players – link – and a loyalty scheme for existing players.
- Multilingual support for the players who are not English speaking players.