World Lottery Club (WLC) is a brand I'm no stranger to. It is considered one of the leading websites in the lottery betting – placing a wager or bet, on the winning number of a lottery draw – niche. To keep up with times – web technology is ever evolving – and players flavor, WLC made a complete transformation and came up with an all-new lottery platform under a newly registered brand name LottoGo, which I review just below.
It's a complete upgrade to what you came to expect from a leading lottery websites. The brand was officially launched on June 20th 2018 so whenever a review aspect that needs some more background or time to go by I update it on an on-going basis.
Players who want to jump right in and enjoy any exclusive and time-limited offers, are welcomed to do so here.
A quick overview of LottoGo
World Lottery Club was an established brand and has put up years of experience in the niche of online lotteries, and its side games (such as scratchcards and other instawins), into forming a completely new brand – LottoGo.
- A brand new lottery platform that is exclusive to LottoGo.
- New brand name, but same trustworthy reputation.
- Exceptional player support – payment methods and languages.
- An attractive offer for new players – link – and a loyalty scheme for existing players.
- Multilingual support for the players who are not English speaking players.
- Language: English, Zhongguo, Deutsch, Suomen/Finish, Polski/Polish, Russian, Svenska/Swedish.
- Payment options: credit and debit cards.
- Customer support: contact form with a one day response rate.
LottoGo score: 3.5/5
One of the best online lottery websites just made a huge leap forward towards its leading competitors. If you're a lottery player, you have to give it a LottoGO (I apologize for that). The site is rated with some of the best websites for playing the lottery. It is intuitive to navigate through and it's features contribute to an an all-round fun and enjoyable experience.
Lotteries and Software
I have played WLC’s platform and reviewed it carefully, this new one seems great, but I will definitely give it a closer look after it is properly launched and had a couple of days to settle down. Visually and technically, it is promising. Now, all there is to do is waiting for LottoGo to fulfill their promise.
The LottoGo platform provides excellent software support with responsive framework and HTML5 games support too. The brand also offers various table games, slot games, and the keno games. The gaming software providers that power them are QuickSpin, Playson, Microgaming, and Red Tiger Gaming. The technology that makes this online lottery brand secure is the SSL technology and it is registered duly with the Annexio. Moreover, the applicability of the testing tools also secures the players from witnessing any kind of unsafe content too.
Mobile was always a strong point for these guys, and so it is now. Each platform’s UI is tailored for users’ needs with no unnecessary elements. This is making the experience clean and intuitive. I would call it effortless. The stunning graphics and the navigable website not only work great on the PC or Laptop devices but also on the mobile devices. The user interface is quite good that makes it fully responsive to the user’s tablets and the Smartphones. The games are available on Android and iOS devices and players can operate through the browser easily.
I am wishing LottoGo to keep their special offer of 2 lottery bets + 10 SCRATCHCARDS FREE. This was an attractive offer when WLC gave it to my players, and it would be attractive just as much if LottoGo keep it. Moreover, under their promotional offers, they are providing 15% discount on 10 scratchcards that the players have bought from the site. Other than this, there are many welcome promotions, VIP, Subscription and other types of promotions provided to the players. Below are some of the features included under the promotional offers:
- Under the Welcome Promotion, the players receive free bets but for that, they have to place one bet in order to be eligible for this promotional offer. The number of bets will be stated through promotional offers on the website.
- The players who are opting for the Subscription promotion will be able to receive ‘free draw’ on their purchased bets. This offer is only limited to the first purchase, made by the player and not on their further purchases.
- The VIP Promotions are available for the players who are 18 years and above. For availing the prizes under this kind of promotion, the players need to stake £5. This will help them to gain only one entry into the prize draw. Even unlimited entries are permitted on weekly basis to win the prizes. Here, the bonus funds won by the players can only be achieved after fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- The Scratchcards Prize Draw includes only the selected players. Here, the players have to provide one review on the site of LottoGo. The player who will be picked on the random basis with a selection of their review will receive fix number of scratchcards as a prize.
LottoGo accepts a variety of credit and debit cards. It includes various deposit and withdrawal payment options like the Visa Credit and Debit Card, Bank Transfer and the MasterCard. The withdrawals for games are processed by the site within 24 hours time for the verified players.
There is an easy to navigate and query FAQ page. It is categorized for convenience, and these categories really do group issues to cover each extensively.
For anyone looking to reach customer support, there is a Contact Us form with a promise of a reasonable Service Level Agreement (SLA) of one day. More competing brands should state their expected reply time frame, just so their players would know when they should expect a resolution to their issue. Even the players can reach out to the site representative through their E-Mail support via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The working hours of customer support representatives are 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday. They are closed on weekends and other Bank holidays too.
Is LottoGo legit or fraud?
In one word… trustworthy. Only a short while has passed since publicly launched, but considering WLC is so highly thought of, it is pretty safe to say LottoGo would meet the same standard.
Giving the fact that a number of months has passed sine my last visit to the site, I took the time to read through some real lottery players' review and seems as if one issue keeps raising – re-buys or subscription based purchases. Some have complained that they didn't notice they we completing a continuous transaction. I'll do my best to follow up on this issue, but in the meanwhile, please make sure you complete your first lottery bet with close attention to the fine print and checkboxes.
Moreover, Annexio Limited is the company that owns and operates this brand, and it is situated in the state of Isle of Man. The site is regulated and licensed like other leading betting sites by the UK Gambling Commission so there is no chance of doing any scam. As the site is licensed by the UKGC, it follows the strict regulations and carries out transparency in its payment model too. The players can also find their licensing information and other related details at the LottoGo official site.
I'll be sure to revisit this review aspect on a timely manner, just as I did with WLC. See a more in deep coverage of LottoGo legitimacy here.
I am very excited towards the public launch. It is not every day a high profile brand goes live. This page will follow the launch and the weeks after to update in as real time as possible. The LottoGo gains the score of 9/10 from the industry experts who find the brand as justifiable and trustworthy alike its sister brands.
Moreover, the company that operates and owns it i.e. Annexio is known for its legit policies as they take important steps to keep the financial and personal information of their users safe and secure with the use of encryption technology. They even offer remarkable promotional offers on the weekly basis that can be found on their marketing site. The jackpot promotions can help the players to win a good amount of money and their payment and withdrawal options are easily applicable.