Last updated on February 05th, 2019
- Payment options : Credit Card, Cheque.
- Available languages : English.
- Customer support : Phone, email.
- Number of lotteries:
For most people the reason they enter any lottery is so that they can fulfill some lifelong dreams. These often include a trip around the world or a dream home. However, even if you happen to be lucky enough to win some money playing in a state lottery, the chances of you actually winning enough to realistically buy your dream home are quite slim. Now, imagine finding a lottery game where you can win not just enough money to cover building or planning your dream home, but actually winning the completed house, lock, stock and barrel. With Canada’s Millionaire Lottery you have the very real chance of winning one of eight incredibly luxurious and state of the art dream homes. The really interesting thing about the Millionaire Lottery is that ticket sales are limited, which means that you have a very good chance of winning.
Lotteries and Software
The Millionaire Lottery website is regularly updated to provide a fast and efficient overall user experience. It does take a bit of getting used to however as there is a lot of information one needs to digest at first. Having said that, finding the information that you need quickly is fairly intuitive as the website is well-organised. There are several lottery options available on the Millionaire Lottery website and the competition to win one of eight luxury homes takes centre stage at the top of the page.
8 Grand Prize Options
The biggest attraction to play Millionaire Lottery is, of course, the 8 grand prize options that are available. There are a total of 7 draws for exclusive luxury dream homes and one for a cash jackpot grand prize.
- Grandview Heights Grandview Heights located in South Surrey
- Sidney (North Saanich) Sidney (North Saanich) located on Vancouver Island
- Sunny Tsawwassen Sunny Tsawwassen located in Tsawwassen
- Downtown Kelowna Downtown Kelowna
- Downtown Vancouver Downtown Vancouver
- White Rock + SookePoint (2 Oceanview Condos)
- West Kelowna West Kelowna
- $2.7 Million Cash (Tax-Free!)
Daily Cash Plus
- Worth $300,000
- 105 days of winning
- Ticket costs – 2 for $25 or 6 for $50
- 3 categories: Daily Winners, Friday Winners, Ultimate Winner
- 180 Daily Winners
- Draws commence from February 2, 2019 and run through to May 16, 2019
- Daily from Saturday to Thursday
- 2 Winners of $1,000 Cash per draw
Draws commence from February 8, 2019 and run through to May 10, 2019
Weekly draws take place every Friday
2 Winners of $2,500 Cash per draw
- Draw takes place on May 17, 2019
- 1 Winner of $50,000 Cash
- Please Note: Daily Cash Plus tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Millionaire Lottery tickets.
- Worth over $200,000
- Win a 2018 Tesla Model S 75D
- OR Vacations for Life – $60,000 vacation/travel gift card + $60,000 Cash
- OR Choose $100,000 Cash
- Plus: 75 Winners of $1,000 each
- Draw Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
$35,000 vacation/travel gift card + $5,000 Cash or Choose $33,000 Cash
Draw Date: Wednesday, January 16, 2019
The 50/50 Plus lottery is considered to be the second biggest jackpot opportunity on the Millionaire Lottery website, second only to the 8 Grand Prize dream home competition. The 50/50 Plus grand prize can grow to be as much as $2,200,000 and the winner takes half of this, which is why it’s called the 50/50 lottery.
- Second biggest prize draw on the Millionaire Lottery website
- Potential prize of $1,100,000
- Ticket costs = 2 for $15 or 6 for $30 or 16 for $60
Please Note: 50/50 Plus tickets must be ordered in conjunction with your Millionaire Lottery tickets
Travel or Cash
- 4 winners in total
- Top prize: $10,000 vacation to the destination of your choice OR $8,000 Cash
- Second prize: $5,000 vacation to the destination of your choice OR $4,000 Cash
- 2 Runner up prizes: $1,000 travel gift certificates for Wickaninnish Inn or your choice OR $800 Cash
Cars or Cash
- 2 winners in total
- Winner 1: Choose from either a 2019 Harley Davidson Sport Glide OR a 2018 Chevrolet Cruz OR a Honda Civic Coupe LX CVTOR Choose $22,000 Cash
- Winner 2: Choose from either a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WDOR a 2019 BMW X1 230i xDrive Coupe OR a 2018 Audi Q3 Komfort Front Wheel Drive + $4,000 Gas Cash OR Choose $43,000 Cash.
Buying entry tickets for any of the prize opportunities available on Millionaire Lottery is made as convenient and as easy as possible. In addition to being able to purchase ticket entries directly from the website, residents of BC can participate in any of the prize draws and buy tickets from their mobile device. The Millionaire Lottery website is optimised for mobile through HTML5, meaning virtually anyone with any mobile device should be able to access the site.
One of the biggest benefits of entering the Millionaire Lottery is the opportunity to always win. Even if you don’t with the grand prize or any of the other big jackpot prizes, there is always an opportunity to win something.
The Additional Prizes options accommodate up to 3016 winners and the potential prize offerings are as follows from biggest to smallest:
- 2 x Apple iPad with wifi – 128gb OR $500 Cash
- 6 x Fitbit Alta 2HR fitness tracker OR $150 Cash
- 2 x Canon Powershot SX730HS Camera OR $400 Cash
- 2 x Dyson AM09 tower fan and heater OR $400 Cash
- 4 x $2,500 MEC Gift Cards for bikes/paddleboard/kayaks OR $2,000 Cash
- 250 x Henckel 8 piece Steak Knife sets
- 250 x Zippo 10×50 Binoculars
- 150 x Maui Jim Sunglasses
- 750 x Delsey Executive Backpack – Custom
- 700 x $100 London Drugs Gift Cards
- 900 x $50 Tim Hortons Cards
Millionaire Lottery facilitates the purchase of lottery tickets via credit card or cheque. Users can order tickets in four different ways, either in person, by phone, online, or via email or fax.
Support at Millionaire Lottery is excellent and participants can enjoy phone support via several phone numbers, including a toll-free line, email. The Millionaire Lottery support page also offers clickable options to check on your order or to top your order up. In addition, users can access a comprehensive FAQ section that answers virtually all related questions.
Is Millionaire Lottery legit or fraud?
Millionaire Lottery is based in British Columbia, Canada and has been in operation since the mid-nineties. In fact, since 1996 the Millionaire Lottery has raised over C$52 million. The main purpose of the Millionaire Lottery is to raise much-needed funds for the VGH and UBC Foundation. Every year, proceeds from the Millionaire Lottery goes to funding various medical research project as well as purchasing lifesaving medical equipment for those in need. VGH and UBC hospitals are specialised health care centres for adults across the British Columbia province and, Millionaire Lottery is an exclusive lottery for residents of BC.
For residents of British Columbia, Canada, the Millionaire Lottery represents one of the best ways in which to compete for a wide range of jackpot prizes. Among the biggest draws to the Millionaire Lottery is the diverse range of valuable prizes, as well as the superior odds of actually winning them. While the site is exclusively for residents of BC, nothing prevents others from entering, as long as they are physically in the province when doing so.
Pros / Cons
- Huge draw for up to eight luxury dream homes.
- Various bonus winning opportunities with huge cash prizes available.
- Higher odds of actually winning.
- Anyone over the age of 19 can enter.
- Must be physically in British Columbia to enter and purchase tickets.