Dalotto is a relative new comer to the world of online gambling. Established in 2015 and owned by One World Corporation Ltd, its main selling point is that it offers players unique features that maximize their odds of winning. Two examples are Smart Play (a player picks as many number combinations as desired on a single ticket) and Group Play (a player forms a group with friends or joins an online community to pool tickets and winnings). The website also enables players from around the world to access the biggest lotteries from the UK and US.
A quick overview of Dalotto
- Allows access to eight different UK and US lotteries i.e. Mega Millions, Power Ball, Superstar Supernalotto, Super Enalotto, La Primitiva, Euro Millions, Euro Jackpot, National Lottery and New York Lottery.
- Tells a player their chances of winning based on the number of draws they have decided to enter e.g. “There is a 0.21% chance to win any sum!”
- Allows players who are not ready to be members of Group Play the opportunity to register and earn passive income, though the details regarding this are vague. The Terms & Conditions mention players earning points that can be cashed in by bringing in new players into “the system”.
- The website’s Promotions and Free Lottery Promotions pages are blank. New players are more likely to test out the website using offers, therefore the lack the promotions may limit the website’s ability to draw in new players.
- The website’s graphics and functionality could be updated. It has an old school feel to it. A sophisticated and sleek look would add to a player’s gambling experience.
- Language: English, Magyar.
- Payment options: Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard), Skrill, Neteller.
- Customer support: Contact form, Live chat.
Dalotto score: 2.5/5
With more and more international lottery service sites becoming available on the web, it is becoming increasingly important to find trustworthy, reliable and transparent sites. It’s all about finding online lottery sites that do what they say they will, providing you with access to a host of potentially lucrative lottery games from around the world, in a safe and convenient environment, on a platform that is also quick to understand and easy to use. Gigalotto seems to be an online lottery agency that fits the bill in most regards and our extensive and in-depth Gigalotto review of their key functions and features will show this initial assessment to be either true or false.
Lotteries and Software
Dalotto offers eight different lotteries. These are the biggest deriving from the USA and UK. Although the website prides itself on offering Smart Play and Group Play, the Group Play option is only available for two lotteries i.e. MegaMillions and El Gordo.
The products that are available are:
- Smart Play – a player picks as many number combinations as desired on a single ticket.
- Group Play – a player forms a group with friends or joins an online community in pool tickets and winnings.
The website offers a subscription service that allows players to participate in an automatic, repetitive and fixed manner. It also offers VIP packages which give a discount off the normal price of buying tickets e.g. the Bronze VIP package allows a player to buy 100 tickets, 2-combo lotteries over 2 draws at the cost of €19.78 instead of €20.48.
As is expected of any gambling website, Da Lotto com offers a number of instant winning games namely Keno, Scratch Fruits, 777 Slot Machine, High or Low, Baccarat, Slot Soccer, Slot Ramses, Arabian Nights, Mr. Chicken, Blackjack, Craps and of course Roulette.
Unfortunately, dalotto.com does not host any stand out games or exclusive games that were developed just for itself. This feature could have massively improved the website’s appeal.
The software provider that Dalotto uses is called LottoCiti a business to business platform that provides technological solutions to manage the business.
Unfortunately, dalotto.com does not appear to have any other playing platforms other than its online website. The website works on one’s mobile device; however an app would enhance a player’s experience.
It is very easy to find lotteries and games and to start playing on the site. All of the lotteries, instant win games and VIP packages are listed on the homepage:
- At the top of the homepage there are interchangeable buttons that state, “Get me started” and “Let me smart play”. Clicking these buttons takes you to the list of eight lotteries. If a player clicks one of these, they are taken to a page that allows them to pick numbers, select shares, select draws, review their order and make payment.
- As you scroll down the homepage, five of the eight lotteries are listed in order of the size of the jackpot. If a player clicks one of these, they are taken to a page that allows them to pick numbers, select shares, select draws, review their order and make payment.
- Underneath the list of lotteries is a link that states “View all Lotteries” which again directs the player to the list of eight lotteries.
- As you scroll further down the homepage, there is a list of VIP packages which allow players to buy packages of 100, 101, 108 and 220 tickets over 2, 3 or 4 combo lotteries. Clicking one of these options takes a player straight to the payment page.
- Towards the bottom of the page are clickable buttons that will take a player to the different instant win games.
- A downside to the website is that it doesn’t offer a “Search” feature to allow easy navigation.
dalotto.com does not offer a mobile or tablet app, but the website is well supported on mobile devices. It offers a responsive design that supports all screen sizes.
As stated above, dalotto.com offers VIP packages which give a discount off the normal price of buying tickets:
- The Bronze VIP package allows a player to buy 100 tickets, 2-combo lotteries over 2 draws at the cost of €19.78 instead of €20.48.
- The Silver VIP package allows to buy 101 tickets, 3-combo lotteries over 3 draws at the cost of €40.98 instead of €43.46.
- The Gold VIP package to buy 108 tickets, 4-combo lotteries over 4 draws at the cost of €77.44 instead of €87.44. Lastly.
- The Platinum VIP package allows a player to buy 220 tickets, 4-combo lotteries over 8 draws at the cost of €228.17 instead of €269.80.
dalotto.com allows players to deposit money into their “User accounts”. These funds will only appear in the User accounts once the company has received them. Unfortunately, the website is not clear on how long this could take. Deposit methods include Diners Club International, Discover Club, GiroPay, JCB and Skrill to name a few. The company reserves the right to apply minimum and maximum limits to the amounts being transferred into the account depending on various factors such as a player’s history with the company and mode of depositing money. The maximum amount that a player can deposit into their account is $10,000. The website does not push any preferred deposit methods by offering extra bonuses.
dalotto.com refers to withdrawals as “Cash Outs”. A player much request a cash out and the company will accept such a request subject to deposit methods, transactions, fraud investigations and withdrawal limits. Payment into a player’s bank account will be made within 3 – 7 business days in either US Dollars or Euros according to a player’s preference. The website states that it does not charge any fees or take commissions for cash outs, however, states that there may be third-party fees or costs (e.g. conversion charges) which will be deducted from a player’s funds before the money can be cashed out.
Gigalotto customer support is quite good and, while there is no live chat or phone number to connect with them, they do offer several other popular options. If you prefer, you can contact Gigalotto customer support via their built in website email option or get a hold of their support crew on their Twitter page, Facebook page of Google +. They’ve also put together a pretty extensive FAQ (frequently asked questions) section which addresses most of the standard questions one might have about the products and/or services offered by Gigalotto.
Is Dalotto legit or fraud?
The sites reputation is sound. I was not able to find any claims of fraud by players. In terms of security features, the website uses the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to ensure player’s data is transferred from the website to the server. I wasn’t able to find evidence of dalotto.com having accreditation or being regulated.
dalotto.com’s Facebook page is not available, while its Twitter page has not been used since it joined the social media website in 2017. Its Instagram page hosts two valueless posts and its YouTube channel confusingly directs one to a channel called “Shani Shamel.”
At the bottom of the homepage, the website offers information on each of the individual lotteries. Unfortunately if these links are followed, the website directs a player to the page that allows them to pick numbers, select shares, select draws, review their order and make payment. This is disheartening. At a minimum, one would expect the website to go to the official lottery websites.
I personally would not recommend the website because it does not look professional, lacks information, does not take its social media profile seriously and does not appear to be regulated.
Dalotto is a promising website that could be what players want to increase their chances of winning using Group Play. The brand lets itself down by presenting a seemingly unfinished website that lacks the charisma needed to compete with other lottery or gambling websites in 2018/2019. There are questions surrounding its regulation, therefore using the website would be at a player’s own risk.