Lotto Smile | This is The Lotter’s gift to India’s lottery players
Up to 20% Discount on Various Lotterie
- Payment options: Visa, MasterCard, Diners, WebMoney, Bleue, CartaSi and Postepay
- Customer support: Contact form, live chat and WhatsApp
- Available languages: EN, and some HI
- Trustpilot score: n/a
- Number of lotteries: 45
- Mobile app: Yes
- Ticket Scan: Yes
Lotto Smile provides access to 45+ lotteries across the world. Over 5 million players have won over $90 million on the platform. Some winners have won millions, including:
- Aura D: A $30 million winner that won the Florida Lotto in 2017.
- M.M: A $6.4 million winner that won the Oregon Megabucks in 2015.
Numerous winners have taken home $1 million or less. Lotto Smile and their parent company are often in the news thanks to their players winning lotteries across the world.
Lotto Smile is a brand that is owned by TheLotter Limited: one of the most respected online ticket purchasers in the world. TheLotter was founded in 2002 with the goal of helping target Indian lottery players.
You won’t find other translations aside from English (EN).
You can find banners on the site in local Indian(IN), too.
The site is geared towards Indian players and includes:
- Hall of fame, with information on the site’s largest jackpot winners.
- Stories, which acts as a blog for the lottery world with great opportunities to learn about lotteries, your odds of winning and other lottery-related worthy content.
When you register an account with Lotto Smile, you’ll find that there are 8 currencies supported (USD, AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, Ruble, CHF, ZAR and Rupee), multiple payment options (Visa, MasterCard, Diners, WebMoney, Bleue, CartaSi and Postepay) and a variety of support channels.
In our Lotto Smile review, we’re going to see how Lotto Smile opens up 45+ of the world’s largest lotteries to India’s residents. You can play lotteries in Europe, Australia, Canada, the United States and across the world.
Lotteries & Software
Lotto Smile focuses on the world’s biggest draws, with 45 of the world’s largest lotteries. You choose a lottery, buy, and a local store will pick up the lottery ticket on your behalf. The official lottery ticket is scanned and uploaded to your account before each drawing.
Commission-free winnings are transferred to your account.
Lotto Smile opened players up to the $1.58 billion US Powerball in 2016 and the $1.53 billion Mega Millions jackpot of October 2018.
45 Lotteries to Choose
- Australia – Monday Lotto
- Australia – Oz Lotto
- Australia – Powerball Lotto
- Australia – Saturday Lotto
- Australia – Superdraw Saturday Lotto
- Australia – Wednesday Lotto
- Austria – EuroMillions
- Austria – Lotto
- Canada – Lotto 649
- Chile – Clasico Loto
- Colombia – Baloto
- Europe – EuroJackpot
- France – Loto
- Germany – Lotto
- Ireland – Lotto
- Italy – Lotto
- Italy – MillionDAY
- Italy – SuperEnalotto
- Italy – SuperStar
- Japan – Loto 6
- Japan – Loto 7
- Japan – Mini Loto
- New Zealand – Powerball
- Ontario – Ontario 49
- Peru – Tinka
- Poland – Lotto
- Poland – Mini Lotto
- Portugal – Totoloto
- South Africa – Daily Lotto
- South Africa – Lotto
- South Africa – Powerball
- Spain – BonoLoto
- Spain – El Gordo
- Spain – EuroMillions
- Spain – EuroMillions Superdraw
- Spain – La Primitiva
- Texas – Cash Five
- Texas – Lotto Texas
- Texas – Lotto Texas Extra
- Texas – Texas Two Step
- U.S. – Cash4Life
- U.S. – Mega Millions
- U.S. – Powerball
- Ukraine – Loto Maxima
- Ukraine – Megalot
- Ukraine – Super Loto
Multiple Ways to Play
Choose a way to play that works best for you:
- Standard. The lotteries listed about all have a single line option. What does single line mean? You guess one set of numbers, and if your numbers come up, you win.
- Syndicates. A “lottery pool” of sorts where group tickets can be purchased. If the ticket(s) are winners, the prize is shared among all shareowners. You reduce your winnings, but you’ll also increase your odds of winning.
- Bundles. Buy multiple times with each purchase. Mix syndicate and personal lottery tickets in one to increase your odds of winning.
You can choose “quick pick,” go on a subscription or purchase a multi draw package.
Play the Way You Want
My Lotto Smile review wouldn’t be complete without mentioning that you can play lotteries the way you want. There are numerous platforms to choose from:
- Website. Use your PC, laptop or browser to use Lotto Smile.
- Apps. Mobile apps are available for iOS and Android. You will need to use TheLotter app to log into your account.
- Mobile. HTML5 and a responsive design allows you to play right from your mobile browser.
Once you choose a platform, you’ll be able to play some of the largest lotteries in the world. The site and app make it easy to get started. Sort by name, jackpot or next draw. Click play and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.
Country names and lottery names are provided.
Lotto Smile works on both Android and iOS apps and browsers. You will need to download TheLotter app to use the Lotto Smile functionality. While the app has a nice interface and is easy to use, Lotto Smile would do good to brand their own app.
If you’re low on space or don’t want to download another app, the site works great on mobile.
Offering a responsive design, the mobile-friendly website conforms to all screen sizes and allows you to play app-free.
You can play all lotteries listed previously on the mobile site or app.
When using the mobile version of the site, you can opt to have push notifications sent right to your device. Push notifications allow you to enjoy information at your fingertips so that you’ll always know about:
- Lottery results so that you’ll know if you won with your latest purchase or if you still have to go back to work tomorrow.
- Promotions and bonuses that are being offered so that you can secure your bonus before its gone – they go quick.
- Jackpot alerts to know when jackpots around the world have hit highs and offer an opportunity to win millions or billions.
Seamless navigation is available, with an excellent UX that allows you to navigate the site and play the best lotteries in the world.
The mobile version is highly optimized to ensure that it loads fast on your smart device and offers you the best possible experience.
Plan on being a loyal customer that uses Lotto Smile often? You’ll be rewarded. The VIP Club is an exclusive option for players that want to enjoy massive savings on their purchases. You can enjoy:
- Discounts of up to 20% off
- Exclusive VIP lottery promotions and discounts specifically for you
- 24/7 account management from your own lotto professional that maximizes your membership benefits
There are five main VIP tiers:
- Bronze: 51 to 200 points and 2.5% discounts
- Silver: 201 to 500 points and 5% discounts
- Gold: 501 to 2,000 points and 7.5% discounts
- Platinum: 2,001 to 5,000 points and 12.5% discounts
- Diamond: 5,000+ points and 20% discounts
Members can be contacted, using many forms of communication, about offers via SMS, email or phone calls.
You want to make sure that if you’re using the app or mobile version of the site that you check for any promotions that may be occurring. Promotions come and go fast, but they can be beneficial for you to use.
Banking includes two main factors: deposits and withdrawals. Lotto Smile makes it as easy as possible to deposit money, but when it comes to withdrawing your winnings, how difficult is it?
You need to log into your account, go to the Deposit tab and follow the instructions to deposit money into your account. Lotto Smile takes deposits from:
- Visa, Mastercard and Diners Club. Maximum deposits are $5,000 (USD), with multiple currency options, including US$, €, £, AUD, руб, CAD, CHF, ZAR, ₹ (Visa only).
- WebMoney. Maximum deposits are $5,000 (USD), with only two currency options: US$, and €.
- Bleue, CartaSi and Postepay. No maximums listed and currency options of US$, € and £.
No minimum amounts are listed.
You won, so how do you get your money out of your account? You’ll use many of the same methods for withdrawing money as you used for depositing:
- Visa or Mastercard. Withdraw money with no fees. Wait for 1 to 3 days of processing, with minimum withdrawal amounts of $1 and maximum withdrawal amounts of $1,000.
- Diners Club. Withdraw money with no fees. Wait for 1 to 3 days of processing, with minimum withdrawal amounts of $1 and maximum withdrawal amounts of $2,000.
- Bank Transfer. The go-to option for withdrawals of up to $50,000. Bank transfers have varying fees, minimums and processing days.
Bonus money can only be used on the site and cannot be withdrawn. Any bonus money that is added to an account will remain valid for a period of six months from the date of the deposit.
If you plan to withdraw your winnings, you’ll need to inquire about the bank transfer fees before choosing this option. A bank transfer fee has too many unknowns to know just how long it will take to receive your money and how much fees will be taken out of your account.
If you need to contact Lotto Smile, you’ll have several avenues of communication:
Live chat is available. You can contact a professional customer service representative right through the chat. Multiple language options are available that will allow you to speak with a customer support agent in your native language.
Lottery experts are available via email. You will receive a response to your questions in less than 24 hours. If you do have an account, sign in and fill out the contact form for a faster response.
Lotto Smile is also available on WhatsApp. If you want to reach out to the company, their WhatsApp is +356 79 36 35 36.
You can find the majority of answers to common questions or issues through the FAQs on the support tab. Lotto Smile’s personal has put to writing answers to dozens of the most common questions answered and an easy-to-use interface.
Is Lotto Smile Legit?
Lotto Smile is owned by The Lotter Limited company that targeted Indian lottery players specifically. India.com is featuring this site as having a superb reputation among real players that leave reviews.
In terms of security, Lotto Smile offers:
- SSL certificate for 128-bit encrypted data to and from the site.
- GameCare accreditation.
- GeoTrust to manage all SSL and signing products.
- Scanning of all tickets to allow you to see your lottery numbers and monitor them to see if you won.
- MGA license from the Malta Gaming Authority, which is known as one of the most respected license authorities in the world.
When looking for Lotto Smile reviews from others, you’ll find that the company is well-respected with a long track record of success. The company’s operator, TheLotter Limited, has been providing lottery services since 2002.
The company is registered in Cyprus and has had over 5 million winners worldwide with $90 million in payouts.
Due to the long history of TheLotter, Lotto Smile is a company that I trust when playing lotteries worldwide.
You can search for one of the numerous sites that have reviews from real players who have had great success with Lotto Smile.
Another key indicator if a company is a scam is how helpful customer service is when you contact them. You can register an account and contact customer service to see how responsive the company is when using them.
Start small, with small deposits, and see how reliable Lotto Smile is for you.
For me, Lotto Smile has always been a great option for buying lottery tickets from across the world.
The platform is 100% safe and secure, with the company taking every precaution possible to protect their users. Lotto Smile gives you a lot of reasons to trust the platform and start playing lottery games that you’ve never been able to play before.
Conclusion: Bottom Line
Some of the biggest names in the industry are behind Lottery Smile, and with over $90 million in winnings and 45+ international lotteries to play, you have dozens of options to choose from. With a high safety rating on ScamAdviser and no reports of scam, Lotto Smile offers ample opportunities to play lotteries across the world.
Pros / Cons
- Over 45+ games to play
- Join syndicates and bundles
- App/mobile friendly design
- Bank transfer fees vary
- Unclear withdrawal options